- Provide training for communities wanting to start a local church
- To share best practices of leadership development and faith formation
- Provide coaching and consultation services for both new and existing Messy Churches
- Provide networking opportunities through electronic newsletters, blogs and website
- To work closely with Messy Church UK in recruiting and training US regional coordinators in order for local messy churches to access regional coordinators for local support and training
- Plan future regional and national conferences.
We expect explosive growth in the United States over the next five years and by having an organizational structure, this movement will have a healthy environment for sustainable growth. Messy Church has grown exponentially throughout the globe since it started in one single church in England fourteen years ago. Today, there are Messy Churches in almost 4,000 Messy Churches from 30 different countries. Currently, there are 139 registered Messy Churches within the United States. So, we are just getting started in “Getting Messy in the USA”.