Practices to Start your Messy Church
Starting, Sustaining and Connecting Messy Churches is our mission at Messy Church USA! For the remainder of July, we will focus on the top five practices we have discovered help local churches as they start, sustain and connect.
As you Start:
- Become a member of the Messy Church USA Network
- Attend a Getting Started in Messy Church training as a team
- Discover the unique gifts of your team that can be incorporated into Messy Church i.e. who likes to cook? Who likes to find activities on Pinterest? Who likes to welcome people?
- Plan a ‘soft’ opening of your Messy Church and invite your local congregation to attend
- Email a Messy Church USA Ambassador with your team’s question
Are you considering starting a Messy Church but not quite ready? Then check this Top 5 Practices!